« Home | shyness can stop you » | Oh, I Nelgected to Tell You... » | Me Me Me » | Ooops...My Bad » | Omit This! » | Halfway between the gutter and the stars » | I Love Potato Chips Too Much » | Uncle Spiderman had it right. » | Can Do » | From Your Love I Grew Into Complete And Whole » 

Monday, May 09, 2005 

Not an easy post to write:

Really what do I say? I've been trying to figure it out all weekend, but really there isn't much to say. I guess I should begin by explaining that I am leaving Various Stages of Mormonism.

In the last four and half months I’ve learned a lot about myself and a lot about others through VSoM. I am leaving because I no longer feel that I am learning. I’ve stopped putting myself out there, I’ve stop thinking about the issues as much, I’ve stopped enjoying posting and began looked at it as a chore. This is not fair to the other writers. I am grateful for the opportunity I’ve had to post and the wonderful people I’ve met in this group and from our reader response.
Thank you VSoM for being so wonderful and providing an open forum to discuss such interesting and often difficult issues. I’ll be back every day to read and comment.

I'm still in denial...and still wishing you would stay. :(

Love you TONS

WTF!

Rebecca, please don't go. We love you....

woah.

we'll miss your posts

Well, bummer. I'll miss your posts, Becca -- they're always fun and interesting to read.

Wait, no...what are you doing? I LOVE your posts! My narcisistic character is screaming "you can't do this to me!" and my altruistic atom is screaming "you can't do this to the blog world!" i will miss you, so you'd better comment EVERY STINKING DAY...

Sorry to read you are leaving, how can they have the full line-up without you.

Wish you the best in finding growth.

Post a Comment

This Week's Topic:

  • The Sabbath Day

Various Authors

  • Monday:
    Kaycee opted out of Mormondom 4 years ago. She calls herself agnostic.
  • Tuesday:
    Sarah is not your average Gospel Doctrine Teacher.
  • Wednesday:
    Carrie Ann comes from pioneer stock, and lives in Provo, but is open minded and fair.
  • Thursday:
    Ned Flanders hasn't been to church in a while, but maintains an interest in all things Mormon.
  • Friday:
    John C. is an academic with a sense of humor and a testimony.
  • Saturday:
    JP's not going to church and feeling okay about it.

Various Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates