« Home | Now we're talking about something that's really im... » | Sheep Go To Heaven, Goats Go To Hell » | Uh, it’s all just so hard… » | The Language Or The Kiss » | The Sad Story of a Wanna-be Fashion Icon » | I married my sister » | They Just Keep Getting Younger » | Another Bride, Another Groom, Another Sunny Honeym... » | Love Is Just Like Breathing When It's True » | Just Wait… » 

Saturday, August 20, 2005 

when someone asks if you're a god

This week’s topic had me stumped. It must be obvious that I’m fairly close to perfection but I was sure that I had some false god laying around somewhere. And I do. I love books. I worship books. I love to read them, I love to think about them. I love to repair them, to make them (literally, with the glue and the sewing, I love the sewing). My bookshelf stands against the wall and like a great heavy security blanket, seeing those books brings warm feelings to my heart. No kidding, I would sell my soul for a good book and the time to read it. Luckily, my wacko work schedule is slowing enough that I won’t be heading to a crossroads at midnight anytime soon.

you say "yes"

I'm afraid I just can't top Mike's comment.

Post a Comment

This Week's Topic:

  • The Sabbath Day

Various Authors

  • Monday:
    Kaycee opted out of Mormondom 4 years ago. She calls herself agnostic.
  • Tuesday:
    Sarah is not your average Gospel Doctrine Teacher.
  • Wednesday:
    Carrie Ann comes from pioneer stock, and lives in Provo, but is open minded and fair.
  • Thursday:
    Ned Flanders hasn't been to church in a while, but maintains an interest in all things Mormon.
  • Friday:
    John C. is an academic with a sense of humor and a testimony.
  • Saturday:
    JP's not going to church and feeling okay about it.

Various Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates