« Home | The Little Things Count » | My Personal Heroes and Heroines » | Trudging slowly over wet sand... » | It's all fun and games until... » | What Constitutes Holy? » | Holy Sabbath, Postman! » | Sundays With Sarah » | The Forgotten Commandment » | Who's Got the Look? » | Paint a vulgar picture » 

Thursday, October 13, 2005 

Calling Out for a Hero

I feel like I’ll just be restating everything that Kaycee said in her post because that really is how I feel. I don’t look to any one person or group and identify them as a specific HERO of mine. My parents, my family, my friends…there are many people who do heroic things every day…even if it’s not saving the world dressed in spandex and a cape. I think it’s important to remember that each of us have the potential to be a hero for someone else even if we don't even realize it.

Remember,

“It’s not the big things you say, it’s the little things you do.”

This Week's Topic:

  • The Sabbath Day

Various Authors

  • Monday:
    Kaycee opted out of Mormondom 4 years ago. She calls herself agnostic.
  • Tuesday:
    Sarah is not your average Gospel Doctrine Teacher.
  • Wednesday:
    Carrie Ann comes from pioneer stock, and lives in Provo, but is open minded and fair.
  • Thursday:
    Ned Flanders hasn't been to church in a while, but maintains an interest in all things Mormon.
  • Friday:
    John C. is an academic with a sense of humor and a testimony.
  • Saturday:
    JP's not going to church and feeling okay about it.

Various Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates